JANUARY 2 -6: RMBC WINTER 2018
The new intensive course will take place at the Professional Dance Conservatory of Alicante. It is aimed at students of professional grade from 11 to 24 years and intended to an intensive training with personalized treatment, as well as to the preparation for competitions and auditions. A unique format that will offer the opportunity to receive private lessons with the best ballet teachers in the world.
The course is mainly focused on intensive training with personalized treatment, where work and error correction acquire special attention. It is also intended for preparation for competitions and auditions. The course offers the possibility of receiving individual lessons of solo repertoire with aim at achieving a complete result and use of the studies.
Focused for: students specialized in classical dance from 11 years to 24 years
Hours: 9: 30 am -05: 30 pm (with lunch break)
Venue: Professional Dance Conservatory "José Espadero" of Alicante
Teachers: The teaching staff of the Russian Masters Winter Intensive 2018 is:
- Tatiana Sevostianova (during the 25 years she was the principal tutor of the Eifman Ballet, current school teacher of B. Eifman)
- Galina Enikeeva (current teacher of the Vaganova Academy)
- Elena Kukseva (graduated in Vaganova Academy)
- Svetlana Efimova (graduated in the Eifman Ballet School)
- Asiya Lukmanova (director of the Russian Masters Ballet, graduated with honors at Vaganova Academy)
The program includes:
• 09:30-11: 00 - Ballet class
• 11:00-11: 50 - Technique (points/ male technique)
• 12: 00-13: 20 - Classical repertoire
• 13: 30-15: 00 – Character Dance
• 16: 00-16: 45 - Flex classes Groups A, B
• 16: 45-17: 30 - Flex Class Groups C, D
Price: 500 Euros / 5 days
• 16: 00-18: 00 - Private lessons for solo repertoire
Price: 30 Euros / 30 minutes
Small groups of 10 - 15 people per group
Translation of classes in English and Spanish
Possibility to get scholarship for Russian Masters Ballet Camp 2019
Bilingual monitors for each group
Prior selection required by video audition except former RMBC students.
Video audition. Please, send a video including:
- Bar: tendu, fondue, grand battement
- Adagio in the center
- One combination of pirouettes at the center
- 3 combinations of jumps: small, medium and big
- 2 combinations on points
- A classical variation (for 15+ only)
The video can be sent to:
(Don’t worry about the quality, it’s video itself that is important)
- WhatsApp to +34609816395
- Link to YouTube or Vimeo
ince the places are limited we recommend sending the video as soon as possible.
BOOK THE COURSE
To book your place on the intensive Russian Ballet Masters Camp you need to:
1. Fill in and sign the contrat for provision of services.
2. Make the total payment within the next 7 days after signing the contract.
BANK DETAILS FOR RESERVE:
NAME OF BANK: INGDIRECT
IBAN: ES41 1465 0100 9919 0021 2701
ACOUNT HOLDER: NACIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL BALLET
INDICATE: COMPLETE NAME OF THE STUDENT
RUSSIAN MASTERS BALLET was founded in 2014 by a charitable and nonprofit association National Association of Professional Ballet with the purpose of facilitating access to an elite training to all those who regardless of their socio-economic status work honestly and with intensity.
Through our workshops, courses and camps we want to help and break limits, build and demonstrate that everything is possible with hard and professional work, following the best didactics of the ballet that is the Vaganova Method.
Russian Masters Ballet Camp has the privilege of having an elite teaching staff to teach this select winter course. In the field of classical dance, all teachers have been trained in the prestigious Vaganova Academy. Many of them are current teachers of the same Academy, tutors of artists of theaters like: Mariinsky, Mikhailovsky, Ballet Eifman and others. In their day to day they are forming new professionals who will become great stars.
To be confirmed.
It is necessary:
1. Make the 1st 50% - payment before
2. Pay the rest by bank transfer to the same account as the course fee or pay in cash on arrival.